Don't know what to do with those extra books taking up space in your home? We gladly accept any gently used reading materials including: books, DVDs and VHSs. The stipulations below must be met for us to accept the donations.
- Books Must Be In Good Condition.
- We do not accept Encyclopedias, Condensed Books, Bibles, Dictionaries, or Thesauruses.
- We do not accept children's workbooks, coloring, sticker, or activity books. No written in materials please.
- We do not accept moldy, dirty, or damaged books.
- DVDs Must Be In Good Condition
- Please be advised we are not adding older DVDs to our collection, and they will be put immediately out for sale to benefit children's programming.
I'd Like to Make a Monetary Donation Instead.
Firstly, thank you in advance for your consideration! We appreciate all donations big and small. If you wish to make a donation in the form of cash please bring it to the circulation staff at the front desk. We also accept checks, please make all checks out to the Dunellen Public Library.