We are NOT accepting donations at this time
Don't know what to do with those extra books taking up space in your home? We gladly accept gently used reading materials including: books, DVDs, and CDs. Please follow the stipulations below.
- We accept books in good and readable conditions.
- Please stop by the Front Desk to drop off donations. Thank you!
- We ask that you do not leave donation materials in our drop box.
- Religious sacred texts
- Computer books/manuals (copyright 2018 or earlier)
- Dieting books (copyright 2018 or earlier)
- Real estate books (copyright 2018 or earlier)
- Financial books (copyright 2018 or earlier)
- Reader's Digest
- Sticker or coloring books
- DVDs Must Be In Good Condition
- DVDs Must Be Able to Be Played
I'd Like to Make a Monetary Donation Instead.
Firstly, thank you in advance for your consideration! We appreciate all donations big and small. If you wish to make a donation in the form of cash please bring it to the circulation staff at the front desk. We also accept checks, please make all checks out to the Dunellen Public Library.